The St. John Marina, The Yacht Club at Summer’s End
will be the Caribbean’s newest, premier yachting
and sailing destination.
The Yacht Club at Summer’s End is planned to be a full-service, environmentally considerate marina complex designed to serve a wide variety of vessels from small to large. The unique slip mix of the facility encompasses all boating types and seasons.
- 144 wet slips
- Berthing for boats 30-150’+, drafts including up to 16’+
- Customs & Border Protection office
- Security, manned and electronic 24 hours a day throughout the year
- Crew lounge, 5 Star concierge
- Fuel (incl. select in slip)
- Shore power, potable water, waste water pump out
- Solid, liquid & hazardous waste disposal
- Provisioner, restaurants, bars & retail
- Local Fish & Farmer’s Market
- Serving mega yachts, mono & sail cats, cruisers, sport fishers & more
VIRGIN ISLANDS DESTINATIONS
St. John, USVI is an incredible place to visit!
St. John Recovering
One thing that Irma didn’t destroy though was the indomitable spirit of local St. Johnians who have already begun the process of digging out and rebuilding their lives. HOMES FOR ST. JOHNIANS Read the story of Gabby And Sharon Surviving Irma –See All News
Christmas in St. John
Take a break from the cold and spend Christmas relaxing on the beautiful beaches in the U.S. Virgin Islands.See All Events